<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8010382890539306728?origin\x3dhttp://asoft-secured.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 3, 2009
erms, today meet weihoon and hwee eng for school.
then having so tired and lame day man.
alot of happening things happened. (:
papa please do take care of your health.!~
daughter will be worry.
tml going to malaysia with mama, do have fun, but be careful.
went to mediacrop to take ndp tickets and go off a while and slack-ed.
thanks starrie. (:
met him awhile, thanks for being by my side. (:
although you may not know what really happened today.
when taking bus, there's two little boy, trying to li siao me, make me so, arghs...~
nevermind, not to mention lers.
rainson is so cute lars.~ (:
you're CHERISHed. (;
i just change my blog song.
hope you guys will like it.
i find it quite awesome on the lyrics.

When u have to look away
When u don't have much to say
That's when I love u I love u just that way
To here u stumble when u speak
Or see u walk with two left feet
That's when I love you I love u endlessly
And when your mad cause u lost the game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby I love u I love u anyway
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me 4 life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u
No matter what
So when u turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made u cry
That's when I love u I love u
A little more each time
And when u cant quite match you clothes
Or when u laugh at your own jokes
that's when I love u I love u
More then u know
And when u forgot that we had a date
Or that look that u give when u show up late
Baby I love u ,I love u anyway
So here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me 4 life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
That's when I love u When I love u
No matter what
Ohh
That's when I love u when nothing baby, nothing u do could change my mind
The more I learn, the more I love, the more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u , when I love u no matter what
Ohhhh
NO MATTER WHAT

"to me, you're always Perfect ."

11:20 PM







Profile














Andrea ; Peilin (:
BreakOut Eighteen ; 2608
(L) her Present Life

Currents

Student ; CWite (:
(L) Koinobori and Wishing her dream come true (: .


Rants

Pls put your beautiful name down(: unless i know what your nick.

Links

G.M STARRIE
<3 RAIN
<3 JOANNA
(: YONGSHENG
N.L.SUNNU ANVY
((: JESSIE(:
C` WEIHOON
C` WEIYI
C` DIANA
C` TECKWHYE
C` WAHIDA
C` YUTING
MLT DAPHNE
QC AMELIA
QC ADLYNN
QC AIEDA
QC CORINA
QC CONNIE
QC EZZA
QC FATEHA
QC GUANGRONG
QC HUILING
QC IYLIA
QC PATRICK
QC YASMINE
QC NURUL
F` MICHELLE WEE
F` MICHELLE LEE
F` DENGJUN
F` SAMANTHA
F` SHIMIN
(: KREY
(: LIJUN
(: LIQING
(: JUANJUAN
FairyT MUXING

*If i didn't link you, please do let me know (;

Listen(:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archive
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣